Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Part 1: Class and Exam Registrations
- The prepaid discounted rate only applies when payment has been made in full prior to the day of the class.
- Check payments must be received at least 2 business days prior to the scheduled class.
- Same day registrations and any unpaid registrations will be subject to the Walk-in fee ($20).
- Students may be refused service if payment has not been received by the start of the scheduled class.
- Students will be assessed a Late Fee ($25) if payment has not been received by the end of class.
- Any outstanding payments must be received prior to the student’s exam being submitted to the testing agency.
- Neither the exam results or certificate will be released until all balances and/or any outstanding fees have been fully paid.
- Returned checks will be assessed a Returned Check Penalty Fee ($25)
- Exam type will be ServSafe® or National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- In order to by more environmentally friendly, a study guide will be e-mailed. In some cases study guides may be delivered to your place of work. Requests for the study guide to be mailed will be assessed a Shipping Charge($5).
- Classes may be canceled due to lack of sufficient student registration. In this case you will be offered to take the next scheduled class. You may take a class within 90 days to make up for the canceled class.
- One courtesy reschedule if advance notice is given more than 10 days prior to the scheduled class/exam date.
- An class reschedule or missed class is subject to a $25 Reschedule Fee. The rescheduled class must be within 90 days of the original class date. Any reschedule past the 90 days of the original class date forfeits the registration fee.
- If the reschedule fee is not paid prior to the rescheduled class, the fee is increased to $35.
- If the student does not bring a valid government photo ID to class/exam or the ID does not match the name of the person registered, they will not be able to take the exam. The student must call the office to reschedule the exam for a fee of $25.
- The registration may be transfer to another student with prior notice to All About Safe Food.
- There are not refunds.
- Unused registrations will be forfeited after 3 months of the original payment date.
Part 2: All About Safe Food Pass Guarantee Promotion
We are confident that you will pass the certification exam after attending one of our classes. If you do not pass the 1st time, we will pay for your seat to addend our next training class and you will also qualify for a significantly discounted re-test rate.
- Student must attend full class to qualify.
- Prior to the retest the student must purchase the latest edition of ServSafe Manager, study the book and bring the book to the class.
- Late admittance voids this guarantee.
- Student must be registered and paid prior to the exam date.
- Retest must be taken within 90 days of the original exam date.
- Reschedule fee will apply if retest date is missed.
- Subject to change without notice.